- Joined
- 26 November 2021
- Messages
- 3,179
- Reactions Received
- 3,849
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
the way he was blessing the screen during gayo
OMG okay ignore this lol *facepalm*Ooh, he's handsome! What's his name and what group is he from?
It's okay, I actually didn't know who it was either until the show :x I feel bad that I've been sleeping on him. He is so fine and just my typeOMG okay ignore this lol *facepalm*
YES ROWOON SUPREMACY
SF9 is one of my ult groups I'm so happy to see that people are slowly waking up to them on hereIt's okay, I actually didn't know who it was either until the show :x I feel bad that I've been sleeping on him. He is so fine and just my type
![]()
awhSF9 is one of my ult groups I'm so happy to see that people are slowly waking up to them on here
No wonder Rowoon caught your eye though, he is a very gorgeous and talented man after all
![]()
Oh, good - when I image searched him, Google told me it was RM. lol hence my second comment...YES ROWOON SUPREMACY
Yesss, they had two comebacks this year, Teardrop and Traumaawhyeah he seems really sweet but I still don't know much about him & his group. I saw their performance on gayo though and the song was really good...it was kind of catchy, it was called 'trauma" right? I gotta listen to their music! he's the only member I know by face for now