Appreciation He is so attractive (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,831
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Haiku

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
It's okay, I actually didn't know who it was either until the show :x I feel bad that I've been sleeping on him. He is so fine and just my type



SF9 is one of my ult groups I'm so happy to see that people are slowly waking up to them on here :jenniecry:

No wonder Rowoon caught your eye though, he is a very gorgeous and talented man after all :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
:maheart::maheart::maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
SF9 is one of my ult groups I'm so happy to see that people are slowly waking up to them on here :jenniecry:

No wonder Rowoon caught your eye though, he is a very gorgeous and talented man after all :jenniesmug:
awh :sanapray: yeah he seems really sweet but I still don't know much about him & his group. I saw their performance on gayo though and the song was really good...it was kind of catchy, it was called 'trauma" right? I gotta listen to their music! he's the only member I know by face for now
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,831
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
awh :sanapray: yeah he seems really sweet but I still don't know much about him & his group. I saw their performance on gayo though and the song was really good...it was kind of catchy, it was called 'trauma" right? I gotta listen to their music! he's the only member I know by face for now
Yesss, they had two comebacks this year, Teardrop and Trauma :sakUwu: and I agree, you should really listen to them! And the members are all talented and amazing men, definitely stanworthy :sanapray:

I'd recommend Summer Breeze! It's their best era imo :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread