Headphones or earphones? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Headphones or earphones? What do you prefer?

Honestly the sound seems a bit better on headphones, but earphones are way more comfortable to use
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Headphones, my ears start to hurt if I'm using earphones for too long.
I use my Sony wireless headphones, it's also got amazing battery life (around 16 hours of playtime) and you can customize it how you want. Only downside is you can't lie down on bed while wearing it but if you're going for a walk or working out or just chilling, it's perfect.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Wired headphones for me. Some headphones are very comfortable (I can wear mine for hours) while others are not.

 
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
Headphones or earphones? What do you prefer?

Honestly the sound seems a bit better on headphones, but earphones are way more comfortable to use
I like headphones more since they feel nicer to me.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Headphones, because well... I don't have earphones and plus I paid ~$100 for my headphones and they remain in very good shape.. cannot say the same for any pair of earphones that I used consistently over the span of a year. Plus, the earphones that are shaped like this:


will not stay in my ear without me pushing them back in... and yes, I am wearing them properly... and only these shaped earphones:

1623158783521.jpeg

will stay in my ear.

But over the course of wearing headphones mostly for a year now, when I use earphones it feels out of place and the sound difference makes it not as enjoyable. lol
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Headphones! I have abnormally-shaped ears, which makes it hard for earphones to stay in.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
earphones. headphones have nicer sound quality though.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Headphones at home, earphones when I'm out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread