News Hearts2Hearts official fandom name will be ‘S2U’. (2 Viewers)

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
apparently it's Ian, but i honestly dont believe the accusations just yet. i guess we have to wait and hope this isnt a soojin or garam case :reallysadcat:
awfully late the girls were announced over a month ago.

makes me even less inclined to give it any credence than normal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
awfully late the girls were announced over a month ago.

makes me even less inclined to give it any credence than normal.
my thoughts exactly! i'll stay tuned and see if any proof comes out but at the time it just seems like petty accusations
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,529
Reactions Received
53,178
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
427,730
Gender
Female
apparently it's Ian, but i honestly dont believe the accusations just yet. i guess we have to wait and hope this isnt a soojin or garam case :reallysadcat:
Usually, I stay neutral in these situations because the accusers often provide some form of proof. However, this person hasn’t done that. If there was severe bullying and so many people hated her, it would have created a stir as soon as her teasers were posted. Additionally, I don’t think SM would have bothered debuting her under those circumstances.
So I suppose I'm not really convinced by it? :takingnotes:

ig we will just have to wait and see, but I don't think SM will put out a statement unless the post goes viral
 

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Usually, I stay neutral in these situations because the accusers often provide some form of proof. However, this person hasn’t done that. If there was severe bullying and so many people hated her, it would have created a stir as soon as her teasers were posted. Additionally, I don’t think SM would have bothered debuting her under those circumstances. I suppose I'm not really convinced by it. :takingnotes:
also the situation seems kinda extreme :pepeslippy: it seems a lil fake itself
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,539
Reactions Received
18,230
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,813
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It's supposedly pronounced "hachu" because the negative space between the S and 2 forms a heart, which is pretty cute.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread