Teaser Hearts2Hearts 하츠투하츠 'RUDE!' Mood Sampler #A_NA #에이나 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Hearts2Hearts 하츠투하츠 'RUDE!' Mood Sampler #A_NA #에이나
@S2U ​
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Ana .. i am getting close to having the H2h girls correct...
I can only tell apart Carmen(who is from a neighboring country here) n Ian I think, tats it. Too many new ggs for me to get all: izna, kiiikiii n H2H hv too many members tat i get confused, also SMN.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,726
Reactions Received
93,523
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I can only tell apart Carmen(who is from a neighboring country here) n Ian I think, tats it. Too many new ggs for me to get all: izna, kiiikiii n H2H hv too many members tat i get confused, also SMN.
Say my name has been hard for me too.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread