- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reactions Received
- 11,710
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- EXO-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
The title is so goodluhan sang the opening theme for the second season too![]()
![]()
![]()
honestly I prefer tgcf over mdzs; it's cuter and a lot less horny lmaoThe title is so goodand why does this author always make one of the protagonist wait so long to reunite with their soulmate
I thought Lan Zhan waited a long time for Wei Ying but Sang Lang waited 800 years for his gege
![]()
wait until you get to the endSo I am currently watching episode 9 and YwaaahsywbakFvhj San Lang is so whipped![]()
"Less horny" LMAOhonestly I prefer tgcf over mdzs; it's cuter and a lot less horny lmao
off-topic, but I binge read jwqs in two days and![]()
![]()
![]()
maybe I should start svss sometime...
Getting there! But how many episodes does season 1 have? I only see 11 episodes online?wait until you get to the end![]()
11, but a second season has been confirmedGetting there! But how many episodes does season 1 have? I only see 11 episodes online?
Where'd you read the novel? I am in love with the story I need more11, but a second season has been confirmed
there's also a manhua that's kind of ahead, and a live action confirmed as well (not excited for that)
the novel has been finished though, I finished it in like 3 days![]()
Where'd you read the novel? I am in love with the story I need more![]()
244 chapters :wonugl: plans sorted for the weekend. Thank you!![]()
3k pages, you can do it244 chapters :wonugl: plans sorted for the weekend. Thank you!
Up for the challenge3k pages, you can do it![]()