Appreciation Heaven Official's Blessing (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
luhan sang the opening theme for the second season too :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:
The title is so good :yolk: and why does this author always make one of the protagonist wait so long to reunite with their soulmate :jisoosmh: I thought Lan Zhan waited a long time for Wei Ying but Sang Lang waited 800 years for his gege :wat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
So I am currently watching episode 9 and YwaaahsywbakFvhj San Lang is so whipped :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
The title is so good :yolk: and why does this author always make one of the protagonist wait so long to reunite with their soulmate :jisoosmh: I thought Lan Zhan waited a long time for Wei Ying but Sang Lang waited 800 years for his gege :wat:
honestly I prefer tgcf over mdzs; it's cuter and a lot less horny lmao
off-topic, but I binge read jwqs in two days and :yolk: :yolk: :yolk: :yolk:
maybe I should start svss sometime...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
honestly I prefer tgcf over mdzs; it's cuter and a lot less horny lmao
off-topic, but I binge read jwqs in two days and :yolk: :yolk: :yolk: :yolk:
maybe I should start svss sometime...
"Less horny" LMAO
Lan Wangji, the Pristine Second Jade of Gusu, the Light Bearing Rod is a whole sadist wbk
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Getting there! But how many episodes does season 1 have? I only see 11 episodes online?
11, but a second season has been confirmed
there's also a manhua that's kind of ahead, and a live action confirmed as well (not excited for that)

the novel has been finished though, I finished it in like 3 days :yolk:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
11, but a second season has been confirmed
there's also a manhua that's kind of ahead, and a live action confirmed as well (not excited for that)

the novel has been finished though, I finished it in like 3 days :yolk:
Where'd you read the novel? I am in love with the story I need more :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread