News Heechul and Momo are dating... again (6 Viewers)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I know Heechul has always had a crush on Momo but I just dont see them actually dating.

I dont see Heechul dating at all honestly. Hes too wrapped up in his own world and doing the things he wants to do. How would he get to keep being the biggest girl group stan ever with a girlfriend?

A girlfriend would just cramp his style lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really doubt it. Heechul may like Momo but it‘s obvious it‘s more in a friendship way
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
If it is true, Congratulations to them. Heechul seems like a good man and Momo a sweetheart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread