Intro Hello! A New User Here :D (4 Viewers)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh nicee!! SHINee also got me into kpop along with Big Bang at the time. I’m definitely interested in many more groups at this point too.
That is nice!

Same here even though I have been leaning towards girl groups in the past 2 years. Boy groups have been hard for me to get into even though I like a song or 2 from them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,521
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
That is nice!

Same here even though I have been leaning towards girl groups in the past 2 years. Boy groups have been hard for me to get into even though I like a song or 2 from them
The last year or so I’ve been getting into a lot more girl groups too. I used to be quite known for being a boy group stan too. What are some of your most recently stanned/got into groups?
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The last year or so I’ve been getting into a lot more girl groups too. I used to be quite known for being a boy group stan too. What are some of your most recently stanned/got into groups?
For recent groups, I would say Purple Kiss and Kep1er (I am slowly learning about them through Queendom 2).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,521
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
For recent groups, I would say Purple Kiss and Kep1er (I am slowly learning about them through Queendom 2).
I’m learning about Purple Kiss, road to stanning. As for Kep1er, I stan them too. Do you have a bias in either group or both?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m learning about Purple Kiss, road to stanning. As for Kep1er, I stan them too. Do you have a bias in either group or both?
For Purple Kiss, I like Goeun so far. I don’t have a bias in Kep1er yet.

Also, I forgot to mention Billlie :lazypotato:

My favorite member is Moon Sua.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,521
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
For Purple Kiss, I like Goeun so far. I don’t have a bias in Kep1er yet.

Also, I forgot to mention Billlie :lazypotato:

My favorite member is Moon Sua.
I think Swan might end up being my bias in Purple Kiss. In Kep1er it’s Bahiyyih. And I stan Billlie too: bias being Tsuki and wreckers being Moon Sua and Sheon
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I think Swan might end up being my bias in Purple Kiss. In Kep1er it’s Bahiyyih. And I stan Billlie too: bias being Tsuki and wreckers being Moon Sua and Sheon
That is nice!

I just realized that I end up liking girl groups from survival shows after they debut (most likely since I.O.I):susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,521
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
That is nice!

I just realized that I end up liking girl groups from survival shows after they debut (most likely since I.O.I):susPepe:
That was me with Iz*One. I only got interested in them during Vampire era. Kep1er and CLASS:y are the only exceptions to the rule for me because I stanned them when the survival shows ended
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
That was me with Iz*One. I only got interested in them during Vampire era. Kep1er and CLASS:y are the only exceptions to the rule for me because I stanned them when the survival shows ended
I got into IZ*ONE during Violeta era. I may check out CLASS:y despite not getting the chance to watch the show (I did not have the time
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,521
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I got into IZ*ONE during Violeta era. I may check out CLASS:y despite not getting the chance to watch the show (I did not have the time
They’re making their official debut on May 5th :pikahappy:

But they have quite a few stages of a song called Surprise already
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,521
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I will check out their song and check out their debut when it comes out!
Awesome!! Speaking of upcoming comebacks, are there any that you’re looking forward to?
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,521
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
The only comeback I am looking forward to is Super Junior’s Ryeowook since it’s his first comeback since 2019.
Oh wow that is a long time between comebacks. Long wait periods are always tough. I’ll be sure to check it out when it’s released
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh wow that is a long time between comebacks. Long wait periods are always tough. I’ll be sure to check it out when it’s released
It is, but I am usually patient about. I am not worried about older groups with soloists or subunits when they come back. They can come back whenever that is good for them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,521
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
It is, but I am usually patient about. I am not worried about older groups with soloists or subunits when they come back. They can come back whenever that is good for them.
Yes for sure.

Personally one group that I (secretly) want to see more promotions from (even solo) someday is Vixx. I know Ravi has his own solo work and theres some acting gigs too with other members but I miss more musical endeavours
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes for sure.

Personally one group that I (secretly) want to see more promotions from (even solo) someday is Vixx. I know Ravi has his own solo work and theres some acting gigs too with other members but I miss more musical endeavours
With groups like Super Junior and SHINee, they are going to be active in some way whether it is solo work, subunits (mostly Suju D&E and Suju KRY), or variety shows.

It feels sort of different with SNSD since it’s mostly Taeyeon and Hyoyeon (+ Tiffany to some extent) who have been pursuing with their music endeavors while the other members (minus Sunny) are into acting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,521
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
With groups like Super Junior and SHINee, they are going to be active in some way whether it is solo work, subunits (mostly Suju D&E and Suju KRY), or variety shows.

It feels sort of different with SNSD since it’s mostly Taeyeon and Hyoyeon (+ Tiffany to some extent) who have been pursuing with their music endeavors while the other members (minus Sunny) are into acting.
With SHINee even though they aren’t promoting together, they’re all still active musically to some extent. Especially with Onew’s release of Dice earlier this month. I don’t keep up much with SNSD, but I’m in the loop with Taeyeon’s solo releases (really loved Can’t Control Myself) and it was nice to see Hyoyeon in GOT The Beat. I personally loved Step Back (granted it did take some time for it to grow on me)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread