Intro hello all of le newbies (2 Viewers)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Hi, I am known as Spooks. I've been here since the beginning of time.
I used to be a mod and graphics team member
but my attention span is like a 5 year old so I quit
can you believe I'm actually older than most of you? haha rip
(anyway but I still love you staff team)

Anyways, I am one of your resident Jimin hoes.
One of the hoeyist of hoes. In fact, I was Jimin here. i might rename back to it
I also like to play video games and FFXIV is my other addiction.

haha please love me I need attention. the thirst is real.

​
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hi I'm new too its nice to meet you :lisalaugh:
fite me I'm newer than you
anyways nice to meet you too stranger
I can't believe we've never met
where u been all my life
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
fite me I'm newer than you
anyways nice to meet you too stranger
I can't believe we've never met
where u been all my life
It's really crazy that we haven't tbh :sanapray:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim:

i guess while you do that we can stare awkwardly at each other
Google says you send cute photos to the other person :sanapray: Clearly

1586016505920.png
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello nice to meet you!
Well, hello! :nekolove:
Welcome to KS! I do hope you enjoy your time here!
If you ever need someone to chat with, feel free to give me a nudge.


my first normal reply in this whole thread LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread