- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Yes you do. I’m the best wifey you’ll ever haveWow omg I have a wifey already?
ilu ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
you're a day too late
Yes you do. I’m the best wifey you’ll ever have![]()
can I apply for the oldies?I'm old, being slow is part of my job description.
YES! COUNT ME IN!
Nice to meet you too! We can hold each other's hands and get through this newbiedom together.nice to meet you omg
ever since I've joined I've been feeling so lost so thank you for being my first friend![]()
I think I'm more on the spicy side of flavorsnice to meet you. you seem sweet
*holds hand*YES! COUNT ME IN!
Nice to meet you too! We can hold each other's hands and get through this newbiedom together.
I think I'm more on the spicy side of flavors
I'm not a hoe for Jimin, but I am one of KPS' hoes. Hehe.One of the hoeyist of hoes.
Don't expose my oldnesscan I apply for the oldies?
OMG YOU CAN JOIN @YIBO AND ME. WE HAVE AN OLDIES CLUB
no uno you![]()
Hello, nice to meet you too! Welcome to the beautiful land of KS!nice to meet you![]()
I've been a hoe since the beginning of timeI'm not a hoe for Jimin, but I am one of KPS' hoes. Hehe.
I see I have started a trend. :o
Heeeello, nice to meet you too!Why hello there![]()
Very nice to meet you~
Don't expose my oldness![]()
oh spicy? me likeyYES! COUNT ME IN!
Nice to meet you too! We can hold each other's hands and get through this newbiedom together.
I think I'm more on the spicy side of flavors
Why hello there![]()
Very nice to meet you~
Don't expose my oldness![]()
Then we shall get along splendidlyoh spicy? me likey
I've slowly become a hoe here and you must appreciate.I've been a hoe since the beginning of time
Hello fellow hoe.