Yes! Let the Exo-L empire growI've already welcomed you, but seriously, I do hope that you like the site! I would love to be friends with another exo-l
My fellow L-babieswelcome my fellow exo-l~~
I would love to be friends with you too
Yes! Let the Exo-L empire growI've already welcomed you, but seriously, I do hope that you like the site! I would love to be friends with another exo-l
My fellow L-babieswelcome my fellow exo-l~~
My ultimate love goes to exo but I am a casual fan of a lot of other artists because I appreciate hard work~Welcome to the forums
What other groups do you like if you like? Have you heard of Dreamcatcher at all?
Yes, it's great to have an ultimate bias, just like Dreamcatcher are mine, EXO are yoursMy ultimate love goes to exo but I am a casual fan of a lot of other artists because I appreciate hard work~
I know dreamcatcher ofc
I know their names but I sometimes confuse them
I just made a gif cause I found that scene so very cool!! lol
![]()
Thank you very much for the suggestion^^Yes, it's great to have an ultimate bias, just like Dreamcatcher are mine, EXO are yours
If you want to know more about them, I can put you on the Dreamcatcher taglist if you like? And you can also watch the official Dreamcatcher thread which is in my sig, but of course, that's only if you are interested 😁
Hope you have a great time on this site anyhow!
Ok, I have just followed you and please don't hesitate to say hi on the wallThank you very much for the suggestion^^
I'm still figuring things out to see how the forum works
So I will check it out and hit you up later to add me~
I will check the thread too ☺ Time to learn all of their names uwu
Already did:pepesalut:Ok, I have just followed you and please don't hesitate to say hi on the wall![]()
Thank you very much ^^Dreamcatcher stan here.
![]()
It's because people see the amazing potential in them and have finally woken up to themThank you very much ^^
wow so many DC fans here![]()
Yes I will try to~Welcome!
I hope you'll be active here!![]()
So trueIt's because people see the amazing potential in them and have finally woken up to them![]()
I originally knew of them while searching for a kpop group that does heavy metal. I love them now for who they are. I see them as daughters.Thank you very much ^^
wow so many DC fans here![]()
YaaaaayYes I will try to~
Seeing as you all have created such a friendly atmosphere around the forum makes want to stay <3
So true![]()