Intro Hello all ^^ (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
29
Reactions Received
252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Welcome to the forums :queen:
What other groups do you like if you like? Have you heard of Dreamcatcher at all?
My ultimate love goes to exo but I am a casual fan of a lot of other artists because I appreciate hard work~
I know dreamcatcher ofc
I know their names but I sometimes confuse them
I just made a gif cause I found that scene so very cool!! lol
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
My ultimate love goes to exo but I am a casual fan of a lot of other artists because I appreciate hard work~
I know dreamcatcher ofc
I know their names but I sometimes confuse them
I just made a gif cause I found that scene so very cool!! lol
Yes, it's great to have an ultimate bias, just like Dreamcatcher are mine, EXO are yours :pandalove::pandahappy:
If you want to know more about them, I can put you on the Dreamcatcher taglist if you like? And you can also watch the official Dreamcatcher thread which is in my sig, but of course, that's only if you are interested 😁

Hope you have a great time on this site anyhow!
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
29
Reactions Received
252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes, it's great to have an ultimate bias, just like Dreamcatcher are mine, EXO are yours :pandalove::pandahappy:
If you want to know more about them, I can put you on the Dreamcatcher taglist if you like? And you can also watch the official Dreamcatcher thread which is in my sig, but of course, that's only if you are interested 😁

Hope you have a great time on this site anyhow!
Thank you very much for the suggestion^^
I'm still figuring things out to see how the forum works
I saw something about taglists so I will go there and read up on that..
So I will check it out and hit you up later to add me~
I will check the thread too ☺ Time to learn all of their names uwu
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Thank you very much for the suggestion^^
I'm still figuring things out to see how the forum works
So I will check it out and hit you up later to add me~
I will check the thread too ☺ Time to learn all of their names uwu
Ok, I have just followed you and please don't hesitate to say hi on the wall :pandahappy:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes I will try to~
Seeing as you all have created such a friendly atmosphere around the forum makes want to stay <3

So true:queen:
Yaaaaay
:pepecheer::pepecheer::pepecheer::pepecheer:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome ~ :pandalove:

hope that you will enjoy it here
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome, we need more exo-l's here to take over the forums and eventually rule the world:BREAD:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread