- Joined
- 15 July 2020
- Messages
- 221
- Reactions Received
- 558
- Location
- 🌧🍃🍄
- Website
- momolandscafe.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Wahh, so pretty!!! What program do you use?I feel like you would appreciate my edit:
![]()
Picsart :wonugl:Wahh, so pretty!!! What program do you use?
I've never gotten the hang of it haha, is it good?Picsart :wonugl:
Yeah! I just like going in and editing idol pics. I did this one of Yuqi:I've never gotten the hang of it haha, is it good?
Awww she's adorableeeeYeah! I just like going in and editing idol pics. I did this one of Yuqi:
![]()
HI LAS HI'm new here. Hope to make some friends! 💚
HI KAS HI KAS HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm new here. Hope to make some friends! 💚
HI MARCRINA HIIIIIIHI LAS H
HI KAS HI KAS HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Yes hahaWait, are you Kas?
Hello!!!!!!