- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I love the song!!! btw Brazil is the first girl in the MVI will!
Thank you! I will let you know what I think :)I love the song!!! btw Brazil is the first girl in the MV![]()
you'll recognize her with her hair and she is wearing some yellow. Idk if you'd like that's a weird group sometimesThank you! I will let you know what I think :)
Omg yes WayVThank you!
N.Flying
WayV
Gfriend
(G)-Idle
Twice
Mamamoo
Dreamcatcher
Blackpink
Red Velvet
Itzy
CLC
Yes. Perhaps I am a simp for Lucas 👉👈Omg yes WayV![]()
the TASTE omg, and a fellow yuqi bias too, we stanThank you!
N.Flying
WayV
Gfriend
(G)-Idle
Twice
Mamamoo
Dreamcatcher
Blackpink
Red Velvet
Itzy
CLC
Yes! Thank you!!the TASTE omg, and a fellow yuqi bias too, we stan
welcome to ks!!![]()
Thank you! It is also my favorite gfriend song too 😭welcome, i hope you enjoy the forumi love your location too! labyrinth is my favourite gfriend song ♡
Great taste!Thank you! Yes please!
I also like:
N.Flying
WayV
Gfriend
Mamamoo
Blackpink
Itzy
Dreamcatcher
Twice
Red Velvet
CLC
you wouldn't be the first lmaoooooYes. Perhaps I am a simp for Lucas 👉👈
He's just 🥴🥴you wouldn't be the first lmaoooooWelcome!!!
I did! But thank you uwuGreat taste!
I'll add you to the lists I'm OP for (and these tag lists be found in the official threads): Dreamcatcher & (G)I-DLE :D.
I was going to post the 'Who Do You Stan (Taglist)' thread for you, but I see you've already found it :) lol.