Intro Hello cuties~ (4 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Thank you! I will let you know what I think :)
you'll recognize her with her hair and she is wearing some yellow. Idk if you'd like that's a weird group sometimes :haylul:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
11 October 2019
Messages
415
Reactions Received
901
Location
in the antarctica ✧・゚: *
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thank you!

N.Flying
WayV
Gfriend
(G)-Idle
Twice
Mamamoo
Dreamcatcher
Blackpink
Red Velvet
Itzy
CLC
the TASTE omg, and a fellow yuqi bias too, we stan
welcome to ks!! :nekolove:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Thank you! Yes please!

I also like:
N.Flying
WayV
Gfriend
Mamamoo
Blackpink
Itzy
Dreamcatcher
Twice
Red Velvet
CLC
Great taste!
:pikahappy:

I'll add you to the lists I'm OP for (and these tag lists be found in the official threads): Dreamcatcher & (G)I-DLE :D.

I was going to post the 'Who Do You Stan (Taglist)' thread for you, but I see you've already found it :) lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: angelcore

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: angelcore
Joined
15 July 2020
Messages
221
Reactions Received
558
Location
🌧🍃🍄
Website
momolandscafe.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Great taste!
:pikahappy:

I'll add you to the lists I'm OP for (and these tag lists be found in the official threads): Dreamcatcher & (G)I-DLE :D.

I was going to post the 'Who Do You Stan (Taglist)' thread for you, but I see you've already found it :) lol.
I did! But thank you uwu
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: angelcore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread