- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
YOU CANT ONCE DOTAE GRABS YOU THEY DONT LET GOI WIll BREAK HER OUT
YOU CANT ONCE DOTAE GRABS YOU THEY DONT LET GOI WIll BREAK HER OUT
NO ONCE I GRAB YOU I'LL YANK YOU FORGET NOT LETTING GOYOU CANT ONCE DOTAE GRABS YOU THEY DONT LET GO
NO SIS THATS EVEN WORSE WE'RE TRYING FOR OUR 75th DIVORCEGuess what now? I ship you with @Jimimis![]()
76TH LOSERNO SIS THATS EVEN WORSE WE'RE TRYING FOR OUR 75th DIVORCE![]()
oh please, duckie, we do this for EVERY thread EVERYou guys, need to stop arguing on this thread, it my first-ever-thread. You two just ruined it.![]()
get used to itYou guys, need to stop arguing on this thread, it my first-ever-thread. You two just ruined it.![]()
Oh okay, next time I'll remember to stay away from threads with two in it. (Jk.)oh please, duckie, we do this for EVERY thread EVER
don't even start us, we'll argue on everything
yes I do! every single threadget used to it@kuroyuriloves derailing
I like calling new users duckie, and taking them under my wing (new users I like like @ThiccDicc )Oh okay, next time I'll remember to stay away from threads with two in it. (Jk.)
Since when am I duckie?
you keep telling yourself that youre a queen but no matter how many times you say it it wont be trueI like calling new users duckie, and taking them under my wing (new users I like like @ThiccDicc )
be honored, it's a rare opportunity to get close to the queen
OHH, I guess I should be honored.. Dukie sounds pretty cute, so I guess you can call me that?I like calling new users duckie, and taking them under my wing (new users I like like @ThiccDicc )
be honored, it's a rare opportunity to get close to the queen
that's what you thinkyou keep telling yourself that youre a queen but no matter how many times you say it it wont be true
duckie~OHH, I guess I should be honored.. Dukie sounds pretty cute, so I guess you can call me that?
that's what you think
popularity, stats, and a position of power don't lie
That seems like cheating though, now I think about it. BUT, I'm sure some people here do that too.duckie~
I love teaching new users the secrets to be amazing on this site (literally s p a m) xDD
@kuroyuri is the biggest cheater of them allThat seems like cheating though, now I think about it. BUT, I'm sure some people here do that too.![]()