Intro Hello :D New here! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
  • Like
Reactions: Buttercup and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Buttercup and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You guys, need to stop arguing on this thread, it my first-ever-thread. You two just ruined it.:sadcat:
oh please, duckie, we do this for EVERY thread EVER
don't even start us, we'll argue on everything
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Buttercup and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh okay, next time I'll remember to stay away from threads with two in it. (Jk.)
Since when am I duckie?
I like calling new users duckie, and taking them under my wing (new users I like like @ThiccDicc )
be honored, it's a rare opportunity to get close to the queen
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I like calling new users duckie, and taking them under my wing (new users I like like @ThiccDicc )
be honored, it's a rare opportunity to get close to the queen
you keep telling yourself that youre a queen but no matter how many times you say it it wont be true
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Buttercup and kuro
Joined
12 May 2019
Messages
707
Reactions Received
3,056
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like calling new users duckie, and taking them under my wing (new users I like like @ThiccDicc )
be honored, it's a rare opportunity to get close to the queen
OHH, I guess I should be honored.. Dukie sounds pretty cute, so I guess you can call me that?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you keep telling yourself that youre a queen but no matter how many times you say it it wont be true
that's what you think
popularity, stats, and a position of power don't lie
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OHH, I guess I should be honored.. Dukie sounds pretty cute, so I guess you can call me that?
duckie~
I love teaching new users the secrets to be amazing on this site (literally s p a m) xDD
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Buttercup and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Buttercup

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread