Intro hello dear people of kps ( ^_^)/ (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
254
Reactions Received
1,330
Location
fighting off blonks ★≡≡\(`△´\)🌈🇱🇹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
254
Reactions Received
1,330
Location
fighting off blonks ★≡≡\(`△´\)🌈🇱🇹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Welcome dahyun's husbando, I hope you like it here :pepecheer:
yes, you are doing godsé's work, finally :sanapray::sanapray: and i am loving it here so far :pandalove::pandalove:
 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
254
Reactions Received
1,330
Location
fighting off blonks ★≡≡\(`△´\)🌈🇱🇹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Welcone to KPS!~ hope to get to know you better!~ :) What other girl groups do you stan?
:llama_uwu:
i also stan fromis_9, dreamnote, mamamoo, clc and apink :sanapray:
 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
254
Reactions Received
1,330
Location
fighting off blonks ★≡≡\(`△´\)🌈🇱🇹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
CLC YES! Who’s your bias? And I also stan Mamamoo, and I am trying to get into fromis9 and apink. :)
my bias is definitely our lovely yeeun, her rap gives me life:sj_weary: fromis and apink are worth stanning, trust me :sanapray::sanapray: from music to personality, they are just amazing :pandalove:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
my bias is definitely our lovely yeeun, her rap gives me life:sj_weary: fromis and apink are worth stanning, trust me :sanapray::sanapray: from music to personality, they are just amazing :pandalove:
Yeeun!~ She is such a rap queen tbh. I love her too. My bias is Sorn but Elkie is such a bias wrecker for me. All of them are.

I’m really getting into fromis lately, I just discovered DKDK a couple days ago and I just love that song. Apink are the queens of cute concept, of course, and I love their new style too.
 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
254
Reactions Received
1,330
Location
fighting off blonks ★≡≡\(`△´\)🌈🇱🇹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The way you write, remind me of someone. Anyway, sorry for the late welcome. I’m happy to see you are already enjoying KPS.
❤💜❤

And I’m honoured that you chose my badge as your first on the forum :llama_flirt:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: juseyo and igloo

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
hai, my real name is leo but you can refer to me as dahyun's husbando (≖ᴗ≖✿) jkjk

i am mostly gg trash but i do stan a few boy groups(exo, seventeen, stray kids, got7, monsta x, shinee n astro)

i've been into k-pop for about a year now so i guess i am fairly new, my first group was twice ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


nice to meet you all, anticipate fancy (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

also these emojis are great :sj_weary::sj_weary:





​
I stan
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: juseyo and Sory
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
254
Reactions Received
1,330
Location
fighting off blonks ★≡≡\(`△´\)🌈🇱🇹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The way you write, remind me of someone. Anyway, sorry for the late welcome. I’m happy to see you are already enjoying KPS.
❤💜❤

And I’m honoured that you chose my badge as your first on the forum :llama_flirt:
hopefully of someone good :maheart: anyway thank you so much, AND THE BADGE IS REALLY PRETTY OMG T A L E N T :sj_weary::sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread