Intro Hello everyone~ (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Hello, I'm a potato and it's nice to meet you all!



I stan a lot of groups but my ult groups are BTS, Red Velvet, DAY6, A.C.E, EXO and Twice.
I also love Taeyeon and AKMU​
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Welcome!

It's amazing to see another MyDay on here. We stan pretty much the same groups. :icgyu:
Nice to meet you!

I love your sig and badges by the way. They look amazing.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Haha, thanks. Were you on the other forums as well? I might know you.
I'm on akp but I'm not that well known so you probably don't. My username is ___
 
Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
welcome!
my rv bias wrecker is joy haha~

we stan lots of the same groups!
I hope you stick around and be active

:nekolove:
Thank you!

Who is your rv bias?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread