Intro Hello everyone (3 Viewers)

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hello everyone!
I was actually planning to come here for a longer time, but exams made it impossible to happen before the end of the semester. However, I have more free time now, so I decided to finally check on kpopsource. Although I know some members already, I wanted to introduce myself to others I don't LOL :'')
I'm mainly a Sone, Army, Uaena, Blink, Reveluv, Nctzen and ikonic ^^ Taeyeon brought me to kpop back in August 2016 and since then I'm pretty much stuck in a kpop world >.< I'm mainly a gg stan, but I like some bgs as well ^^
I'd like to meet more kpop fans here and hopefully gain more friends :nekolove:

Much love, Lory xx
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to KS!! :saranghae:
You have great taste, Taeyeon brings a lot of people back. I love your IU dp. I hope you like it here
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
welcome! I remember you from AKP! Though I don't think we talked much there lol. Hopefully we can get to know each other more here :pikahappy:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to KS!! :saranghae:
You have great taste, Taeyeon brings a lot of people back. I love your IU dp. I hope you like it here
Thank you so much, I like your taste too :saranghae:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
welcome! I remember you from AKP! Though I don't think we talked much there lol. Hopefully we can get to know each other more here :pikahappy:
Yay, I'm glad :'') What was your un? I probably remember you! I would really like that :pandaamazed:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Lory! I’m so glad you’re here! I hope you have fun on this forum. :nekolove:
It's really great to see you again, Lexi <3 Thank you sm :pikahappy:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome! I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you around the old place, nice to see you've decided to join us here, I hope you enjoy it. :bigcatlove:
Thanks, you're so lovely >.< I hope we can become closer here <3
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
6,355
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,430
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Thanks, you're so lovely >.< Can you remember me what your un was? I hope we can become closer here <3
I try to forget my past there, but I was known as Venomous. New site, new start, new name. 🙂
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread