Intro Hello, everyone!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm really bad at introducing myself, I'm shy and not very talkative:pepeslippy:.
Anyways, I'm a hardcore Blackjack and Bom is my UB, as you can notice. I'm really into Red Velvet and LOONA, so basically I'm a certified GG stan but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy some BGs and even Co-Ed like KARD, which I stan as well.
Nice to meet you guys!!:pepeheart:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome! :llama_lovely: I relate to that first sentence a lot btw lol
It honestly makes me embarrassed because I'm not a teen anymore but I can't help it, I feel really awkward around people.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nice to meet you too, we wish you a great time on the forum, if you have questions or problems around the forum, let us know and we'll be there to help!
Thank you, I will ask for sure.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hi! Nice to see you here :D
Hi there! LOL! I didn't expect to find so many people from you know where on here. I just wanted to try something different, let's see how it goes.
:llama_laugh:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi there! LOL! I didn't expect to find so many people from you know where on here. I just wanted to try something different, let's see how it goes.
:llama_laugh:
Lol I think most people here are from there (at least from what I have seen). It's a lot friendlier here though. Seems only the nicer users are moving over. :)
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lol I think most people here are from there (at least from what I have seen). It's a lot friendlier here though. Seems only the nicer users are moving over. :)
That's exactly why I'm here, things are getting too messy and repetitive over there.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It honestly makes me embarrassed because I'm not a teen anymore but I can't help it, I feel really awkward around people.
It can't be helped, but it's a part of you, and that's completely okay. I have a lot of awkward moments and I'm very shy, and I often feel embarrassed when I act awkward.. But I can assure you the people on here are really nice and in my experience understanding too. I hope and I'm sure you will have a nice time on this forum. At the end of the day, we're all fans of the same thing and we're all just here to have a good time :llama_uwu:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It can't be helped, but it's a part of you, and that's completely okay. I have a lot of awkward moments and I'm very shy, and I often feel embarrassed when I act awkward.. But I can assure you the people on here are really nice and in my experience understanding too. I hope and I'm sure you will have a nice time on this forum. At the end of the day, we're all fans of the same thing and we're all just here to have a good time :llama_uwu:
Thank you!!
:pandalove::pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread