Intro Hello everyone ! (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
WELCOME TO KPS!!!!
I really hope you like it here and I hope we can be friends!!

I see you have that taste!!
STAN MIN YOOOOOONGGGIIIIII!!!!!!!

I stan :D <3

I purple you also and I hope you have the best experience here at KPS!!!
​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Hello I am a young gay boy who loves BTS ! My hubby is Min Yoongi ! One of the users on Kpop Source is my sister. Would you guess you ?

I purple you. Stan Min Yoongi the cutest rapper ever !!!
Nice to meet you 😄
I know your sister 😝
 
Joined
23 September 2019
Messages
59
Reactions Received
223
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
WELCOME TO KPS!!!!
I really hope you like it here and I hope we can be friends!!

I see you have that taste!!
STAN MIN YOOOOOONGGGIIIIII!!!!!!!

I stan :D <3

I purple you also and I hope you have the best experience here at KPS!!!
​
Thank you ! You love Yoongi too ! So cool ! I already love you !
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Who is your sister?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread