Intro Hello from Canada!~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My bias is Hao, what about you?
:pandahappy:
Hao is such a cutie! 😍😍😍

I am not 100% sure yet. I first got into them because of Jiwoong's perfect visuals and he is such a cute older brother to the members. Then I fell in love with Hao's and Hanbin's antics and chemistry. But this comeback, I've been paying more attention to Gunwook. His dancing always catches my eye for some reason. And he's one of my favourite voices. I guess time will tell if I actually have a bias lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hao is such a cutie! 😍😍😍

I am not 100% sure yet. I first got into them because of Jiwoong's perfect visuals and he is such a cute older brother to the members. Then I fell in love with Hao's and Hanbin's antics and chemistry. But this comeback, I've been paying more attention to Gunwook. His dancing always catches my eye for some reason. And he's one of my favourite voices. I guess time will tell if I actually have a bias lol.
ahh yes it's so hard to choose a bias, they are all so precious
:thumbsupcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I will continue to age myself. Fly To The Sky got me into kpop. Super Junior and DBSK made me stay :shycat:
Ayee thats great! May I ask what age you are (or age range)? If you feel comfortable
 
Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville 🧚‍♀️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife
I'm so latee! (I was inactive for a few months -I just came back!)
anyways welcome to kps! :pinksunoo:
Hru?? :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: StarrySky
Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville 🧚‍♀️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife
Welcome back! It's nice to meet you! ^_^
I'm doing well, you?
nice to meet you too! :kokorohappy: I'm doing great!! are you liking kps so far? :sakUwu:
 
Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville 🧚‍♀️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread