Intro Hello from Canada!~ (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi, welcome! I'm Steph, ntmy! what groups are you a fan of?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Heyy welcome to KPS!!! :dubuwave: Glad you found the site and hope you will enjoy it here! :pandalove:

I'm not canadian, but I advocated once that we all have to sing the canadaian national anthem, but sadly others did not want to do it :llama_blush:

I would also like to know what groups you like!! :runaway:
I don’t remember this :soob: But I only know one line from it so
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,297
Reactions Received
99,166
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,912
Ship
Wreck
I don’t remember this :soob: But I only know one line from it so
how could you forget :llama_blush:

 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how could you forget :llama_blush:

Oh wait, I do remember it now :haylul: That feels like it was so long ago
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
welcome!~
Thank you! ^_^

Hi and welcome!! :kittylove:
Hi! Thank you thank you! ^_^

Hey sky, welcome!
Hi Aeri! Thank you so much!

Welcome!
Nice to meet you!
Thank you! Nice to meet you!

Hi it is a pleasure to meet you!
Nice you meet you as well!

I always get happy when I find other Canadians because there isn’t too many of us :scree:
I also notice we are in the timezone which is pretty cool :ankha:
Ouuu nice! Where are you from (if you don't mind me asking)?

Welcome, enjoy your time here!
What groups do you stan?
Thank you! I might age myself here...but I got back into kpop a couple years ago. I was a 2nd/3rd gen stan lol. But right now I'm enjoying listening to everything but really enjoy AKMU, Chungha, Astro and Zerobaseone. :)

Hi welcome :bigcatlove:
Thank you!

Sup lol
 
Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Heyy welcome to KPS!!! :dubuwave: Glad you found the site and hope you will enjoy it here! :pandalove:

I'm not canadian, but I advocated once that we all have to sing the canadaian national anthem, but sadly others did not want to do it :llama_blush:

I would also like to know what groups you like!! :runaway:
You are my new favourite person lol. Right now I enjoy AKMU, Chungha, Astro, and Zerobaseone :) It's nice to meet you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Ouuu nice! Where are you from (if you don't mind me asking)?
Ontario, I don’t feel comfortable being any more specific than that on a public forum.
 
Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ontario, I don’t feel comfortable being any more specific than that on a public forum.
No worries! Totally understand! I'm from Ontario as well! ^_^
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thank you! I might age myself here...but I got back into kpop a couple years ago. I was a 2nd/3rd gen stan lol. But right now I'm enjoying listening to everything but really enjoy AKMU, Chungha, Astro and Zerobaseone. :)
Yay, another ZB1 fan!! They are my ult group
:kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Could be lol 😆
Maybe :scree: I also see in other comments that you were a second/third gen stan - me too! I got into kpop in 2012 (thanks SHINee!!). Wow that makes me sound a lot older than I am :nekosweat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe :scree: I also see in other comments that you were a second/third gen stan - me too! I got into kpop in 2012 (thanks SHINee!!). Wow that makes me sound a lot older than I am :nekosweat:
I will continue to age myself. Fly To The Sky got me into kpop. Super Junior and DBSK made me stay :shycat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread