Intro Hello from India! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,711
Reactions Received
93,506
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,443
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Hi! I'm Nithya, I've been a kpop fan since nearly three years and My Ults are Bts, Shinee, red velvet, twice and girls' generation. I also Listen to other groups and soloists casually, anyways Nice to meet you guys!!.
Howdy!!
Welcome to the site!!

 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,591
Reactions Received
18,265
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,712
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Welcome!! You've got a great mix of faves.

Do you have a favorite soloist from SNSD? I always go back and forth on Tiffany and Taeyeon; I hope Tiffany signing to a new company means we'll finally get some more music this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zeno
Joined
9 January 2023
Messages
13
Reactions Received
28
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Welcome!! You've got a great mix of faves.

Do you have a favorite soloist from SNSD? I always go back and forth on Tiffany and Taeyeon; I hope Tiffany signing to a new company means we'll finally get some more music this year.
Well I like taeyeon and hyoyeon's music. I really liked Weekend By taeyeon and second by Hyoyeon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread