Intro Hello guys! (12 Viewers)

Joined
14 July 2020
Messages
15
Reactions Received
51
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm really bad at introducing myself but here we go, my name is Romisk, i'm a little older than most kpop fans, i'm a chef pâtissier. I've been following k-pop and j-pop since 2008 (Used to follow TVXQ!, after JYJ left i moved on to Brown Eyed Girls and After School) Now i've been following most of the k-pop acts from this generation, especially Gfriend, Seventeen, Chung Ha and Mamamoo. Hardcore female acts fan, but i'm here for the male acts as well.

Nice to meet y'all:rjbow:​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS fellow girl group fan lol (I like some BG's too).

Hope you enjoy your time here with us!

Would you like me to add you to my Gfriend tag list?
 
Joined
14 July 2020
Messages
15
Reactions Received
51
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello and welcome to KPS. Hope you enjoy your time here.
No worries about the age thing. A lot of us here are all adults with jobs too.
Oldies Unite!:dab:
Thank you! Good to know i'm not the only old one here :dab:

Welcome to KS fellow girl group fan lol (I like some BG's too).

Hope you enjoy your time here with us!

Would you like me to add you to my Gfriend tag list?
Thank you! Sure!:bigcatclap:
 
Joined
6 July 2020
Messages
49
Reactions Received
144
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm really bad at introducing myself but here we go, my name is Romisk, i'm a little older than most kpop fans, i'm a chef pâtissier. I've been following k-pop and j-pop since 2008 (Used to follow TVXQ!, after JYJ left i moved on to Brown Eyed Girls and After School) Now i've been following most of the k-pop acts from this generation, especially Gfriend, Seventeen, Chung Ha and Mamamoo. Hardcore female acts fan, but i'm here for the male acts as well.

Nice to meet y'all:rjbow:​
welcome !!
I'm kinda new too
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm really bad at introducing myself but here we go, my name is Romisk, i'm a little older than most kpop fans, i'm a chef pâtissier. I've been following k-pop and j-pop since 2008 (Used to follow TVXQ!, after JYJ left i moved on to Brown Eyed Girls and After School) Now i've been following most of the k-pop acts from this generation, especially Gfriend, Seventeen, Chung Ha and Mamamoo. Hardcore female acts fan, but i'm here for the male acts as well.

Nice to meet y'all:rjbow:​
I was going to crack another bad joke, but welcome another old person. Your probably aroudn more people your age then you think. Don't mind the kids around here they can get a bit trolly and/or spammy at times, but no worries they are quite behaved when they arn't bored... Well most of them.

 
Joined
14 July 2020
Messages
15
Reactions Received
51
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here! :pikahappy:
Welcome, I hope you like our community
Welcome, nice to meet you!
Howdy!!
Welcome to the site!!
welcome !!
I'm kinda new too
Thank you guys, nice to meet y'all :rjbow:

Welcome! Where are you from?
I like more Japanese music myself :maheart:
Thank you! I'm from Brazil

I'm a huge fan of some old acts like JASMINE, Koda Kumi, UVERworld, Ayu, ICONIQ, Yamapi, One Ok Rock, AAA, but i do like some current acts as well!



I'm more into Japanese music. Not the average jpop fan; I like more the idol rock groups, most prominently, PassCode.

Oooh, i know a few songs from them, ATLAS is great, they're really good!

Thank you!:rjbow:

welcome ! are you a fan of seongwoo?
Yeees, i loved him during Produce 101 and WannaOne! So happy he finally released an ep, Gravity is amongst my favorite songs of 2020!


I was going to crack another bad joke, but welcome another old person. Your probably aroudn more people your age then you think. Don't mind the kids around here they can get a bit trolly and/or spammy at times, but no worries they are quite behaved when they arn't bored... Well most of them.

Hahaha, thanks for the heads up, hope to get along with y'all well!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Thank you! I'm from Brazil

I'm a huge fan of some old acts like JASMINE, Koda Kumi, UVERworld, Ayu, ICONIQ, Yamapi, One Ok Rock, AAA, but i do like some current acts as well!
Oh I see!!! I am more into Herosyn, Ange Rêve, NEO JAPONISM, MIGMA SHELTER :taesquish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Thank you guys, nice to meet y'all :rjbow:



Thank you! I'm from Brazil

I'm a huge fan of some old acts like JASMINE, Koda Kumi, UVERworld, Ayu, ICONIQ, Yamapi, One Ok Rock, AAA, but i do like some current acts as well!



Oooh, i know a few songs from them, ATLAS is great, they're really good!

Thank you!:rjbow:
I'm from Brazil too

So is @perhapz

@Darth_Bitzy and @IU are brazilboos
 
Joined
14 July 2020
Messages
15
Reactions Received
51
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
15 July 2020
Messages
221
Reactions Received
558
Location
🌧🍃🍄
Website
momolandscafe.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you and welcome as well haha! Glad to see so many older kpop fans, make it feel a little less awkward for me!:lazypotato:
Definitely! I am always used to being the oldest when it comes to things, like online forums, so I'm glad I'm not alone 🤘
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread