Intro Hello, I just joined (9 Viewers)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
200
Reactions Received
410
Location
A Forest
Website
forum.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,114
Fandom
Tokki
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm from another forum, but I decided to join KPS because it seems nice :thumbs_up:

I think I know some users on here already. I have no clue how to work this forum though. I'm very confused. but hello, you can call me elle !! I like pretty much every group. :wavewave:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
hi!! welcome to the forums!!
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and ellenote
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
200
Reactions Received
410
Location
A Forest
Website
forum.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,114
Fandom
Tokki
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
HII!!! :dubuwave: everybody from akp is on here :shockedjohnny: this is like a brand new world LOL
haha most ppl are on here after the 1st and 2nd wave of bans I'm so glad we can have u here 🫰
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
200
Reactions Received
410
Location
A Forest
Website
forum.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,114
Fandom
Tokki
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
haha most ppl are on here after the 1st and 2nd wave of bans I'm so glad we can have u here 🫰
yeah I was scrolling through some threads and I was like "I know all these people" LOL
Well I haven't been banned on akp just yet (hopefully) :thumbs_up:
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
yeah I was scrolling through some threads and I was like "I know all these people" LOL
Well I haven't been banned on akp just yet (hopefully) :thumbs_up:
glad u got to find them again and reconnect <33
I hope u also don't get banned it would be a loss for them :(
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Welcome! You'll love it here!
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
200
Reactions Received
410
Location
A Forest
Website
forum.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,114
Fandom
Tokki
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
glad u got to find them again and reconnect <33
I hope u also don't get banned it would be a loss for them :(
yeah! I hope I can make new friends too
if I got banned from akp I think I'll just laugh it off and stay on KPS permanently LOL
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
200
Reactions Received
410
Location
A Forest
Website
forum.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,114
Fandom
Tokki
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
yeah! I hope I can make new friends too
if I got banned from akp I think I'll just laugh it off and stay on KPS permanently LOL
I'm sure u will!! :))
good idea haha
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
200
Reactions Received
410
Location
A Forest
Website
forum.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,114
Fandom
Tokki
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello! I remember you from the other forum. I was under the name WimnerStorm1 but most people don’t know me :scree:
I remember you!!
well I know you now :dubuwave:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread