Searching Hello! I need Help!!! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hiya guys.
I am on a mission.
I have a bunch of cards up for trade and I'm currently looking for these cards:
- BTOB: Sungjae
- Ravi: 1, 2 ,3, 5

The cards I have for trade are linked in my signature.
If you can help at all-I'd really appreciate it.

THANK YOU!​
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread