Intro Hello, I'm back! (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 February 2021
Messages
5
Reactions Received
17
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ohmygosh I am so excited, I almost thought my account had gotten lost because I couldn't remember the email associated with it and I couldn't remember my username!! :reallysadcat: Anyways, I guess I'll kind of re-introduce myself. My name is Katy/Kat, either one is fine but Kat is kinda my preference nowadays~ I am now 20 years old and kind of "fell out" of kpop the last couple months and I wanted to come back here to see if I can rediscover my love for the genre. I don't know how active I'll be but I'll try my best :pikahappy:​
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
You don't know me but I'm glad you're back!
Welcome back to KS!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Welcome again. Have fun!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hey, your username sounds vaguely familiar to me! Have we interacted before? (I was Caramel_Mochi917 when you joined) But either way, HI HIGHHHHHHH I'm Steph! Nice to meet ya (again)!
 
  • Like
Reactions: katsukii

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread