Intro Hello, I'm back! (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hello everyone, I initially joined this community back in October 2019 and I've decided to come back. I will write a brief introduction down below:

My name is Andrea, I got into K-pop last summer because of TWICE, which is my favorite group, and a couple of months later I started to make my way through multiple groups and soloists. One of my favorite things to do is keeping up with new releases, but also discuss albums and discover new ones!

If I had to pick a second favorite group, right now I would say LOONA.

Any familiar faces around? Still, I look forward to talk together and make new friendships. See you!

 
Last edited:
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448


You might remember me as PinkPrincess. A few things have happened that led me to change my nickname and my profile face; among them getting disenchanted with what used to be my bias group. I'm now obsessed with this Japanese group.

 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Andrea and yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Welcome back! I don't know you lol I'm a pretty new user. I see you stan Twice. Taste :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Andrea and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ayy welcome back hun :nekolove: missed seeing you around

you may know me as goyo.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Andrea

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread