Intro Hello! I'm here~ (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome back to KS! :)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and sunsetsana

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I hate how I have the flop rank lol
Keep active and that will change soon enough :).

I think personalising it at anytime comes with having donated to the forum, if you are interested in that once you have settled here and like it enough on KS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and sunsetsana
Joined
16 July 2020
Messages
12
Reactions Received
18
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Keep active and that will change soon enough :).

I think personalising it at anytime comes with having donated to the forum, if you are interested in that once you have settled here and like it enough on KS.
I'm broke lol 14 with no job so no on that one but I'd like to maybe do it one day
Yeah i gotta stay active lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm broke lol 14 with no job so no on that one but I'd like to maybe do it one day
Yeah i gotta stay active lol
It's good to hear people want to be active on the forum! Especially during events, it's great to see so many participating and having fun. This forum has a great events team that put together good events/games etc. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
It's good to hear people want to be active on the forum! Especially during events, it's great to see so many participating and having fun. This forum has a great events team that put together good events/games etc. :)
This is my og account, the problem got fixed. I participated in the pride event~ didn't win though but one of my friends did, @gayzone so I'm happy for her!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This is my og account, the problem got fixed. I participated in the pride event~ didn't win though but one of my friends did, @gayzone so I'm happy for her!
I love the username 'sunsetsana' haha, will you be sticking with the one you have now or switch back (or edit) to sunsetsana?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
I love the username 'sunsetsana' haha, will you be sticking with the one you have now or switch back (or edit) to sunsetsana?
I might change to sunsetsana all depends. People know me as miniminhee on akp so thst's what i used
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
This is my og account, the problem got fixed. I participated in the pride event~ didn't win though but one of my friends did, @gayzone so I'm happy for her!
hi mini , did you change your username or something?

 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Wonpil and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lol welcome back
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wonpil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread