- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I‘m on my phone so I can‘t post a pic rn but...
Lasagna is good; but it's not my favourite.I‘m on my phone so I can‘t post a pic rn but...
I‘m sure you are a Lasagna lover!
Hi @Baechu Nice to see you becoming active again.
My favourite food (is) :o
I do like pasta a lot. You are right! <3 Yay!![]()
I don‘t think I‘ve seen anyone who doesn‘t like pasta
notice me graphics senpai
i‘m too lazy to find some pics now 😭notice me 2 graphics senpai
(also no boba allowed i haven’t got it in like a year :/)
I do love pastai‘m too lazy to find some pics now 😭
And I‘m too lazy to make two replies so i‘m putting you both in one.
@vogue I‘m sure your fav food has a lot of meat cause u are vegetarianI think you told me that ur fav food is pasta
@Yolks i‘m sure you told me as well but I have the worst memory of all timeI KNOW YOU LOVE SUSHI THOUGH
![]()
I don't know what we're talking about but I love you moreI do love pastabut I actually love everything @potato way more
YES YOU ARE CORRECT and now i’m craving sushi nowi‘m too lazy to find some pics now 😭
And I‘m too lazy to make two replies so i‘m putting you both in one.
@vogue I‘m sure your fav food has a lot of meat cause u are vegetarianI think you told me that ur fav food is pasta
@Yolks i‘m sure you told me as well but I have the worst memory of all timeI KNOW YOU LOVE SUSHI THOUGH
![]()
UhmI don't know what we're talking about but I love you more![]()
This goes for you as well @milk but ig milk isn‘t a proper dish so maybe cereal?UhmIn think ur name says all about your favorite food.
Omg I forgot what my username was when I posted in here... LMAOThis goes for you as well @milk but ig milk isn‘t a proper dish so maybe cereal?![]()
TOO LAZY FOR A PIC BUT I REALLY WANT SOME SPAGHETTI RNComment.