- Joined
- 9 October 2019
- Messages
- 437
- Reactions Received
- 1,568
- Location
- Italy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Welcome to the forum!
Howdy!!
Welcome to the Site!!
Looks like you are drawn to SM type acts.
Great vocals and dancing there.
Welcome! Glad to see Shinee and NCT so high on your list. Who are your biases?
Welcome! Stan YunYong and we might even get along!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here <3
Hello there, what's up![]()
Welcome to the forum, have fun!
Welcome to ks!
i love your name
I'd like to say thank you on @WonMoreTime's behalf. She is a bit shy and is still getting used the KPS.Welcome to KS!![]()
Thank you! I can't choose a bias in SHINee, so all of them. As for NCT, Johnny and Ten are my biases.Welcome! Glad to see Shinee and NCT so high on your list. Who are your biases?
Well thank you for telling them that for me. I wouldn't have said it.I'd like to say thank you on @WonMoreTime's behalf. She is a bit shy and is still getting used the KPS.
Thank you!Welcome to KS!
I hope you enjoy your time here![]()
Thank you!Welcome! Home you enjoy it here!!!:)
Oh my god yes Ten is the bestThank you! I can't choose a bias in SHINee, so all of them. As for NCT, Johnny and Ten are my biases.
Yesssss, my bias used to be Lucas, but then Ten's looks and his dance part in Black On Black hit me like freight train and made me reconsider biases, then Johnny just came out of nowhere and decided to take number two spot in my bias list. Right next to his mans~Oh my god yes Ten is the best
That man is a work of art
we have similar fav (to be true if i listed my fav boy groups it would take me 4 day to read all of it) and @MinSquishy is my twin so if you need help or just bored you can dm me.Hi! I'm Taehyuk, or WonMoreTime! I've been a Kpop fan for almost 2 years and I'm loving every second of it! I am a multistan, and I stan over 50 boy groups. But my friend made me only list five (- _ -). So here are my five favorite groups:
1. Super Junior
2. SHINee
3. EXO
4. U-KISS
5. NCT
A favorite youtuber of mine reacted to EXO, so I decided to watch his video, and I very much enjoyed it. Then he made one about BTS, so I watched that one too, and I also enjoyed that video! After watching that video, my interests were very high, and I wanted to get more into it, and know more. So I started listening to more and more groups, and eventually, became a multistan. So, I basically became Kpop trash (there's nothing wrong with that).
Please take care of me!
(BTW, the friend that made me do this was MinSquishy -_- jk, I love you!)
I see, I stan waaaaay too many groups, I can't even remember some of them sometimes. I will be sure to do that. Sometimes @MinSquishy doesn't give me my attention... (- __ -)we have similar fav (to be true if i listed my fav boy groups it would take me 4 day to read all of it) and @MinSquishy is my twin so if you need help or just bored you can dm me.
I GIVE YOU PLENTY OF ATTENTION NOW APOLOGIZE TO YOUR UNNIE BEFORE I HIT YOU!I see, I stan waaaaay too many groups, I can't even remember some of them sometimes. I will be sure to do that. Sometimes @MinSquishy doesn't give me my attention... (- __ -)
I'm sorry, Yeonha unnie!~I GIVE YOU PLENTY OF ATTENTION NOW APOLOGIZE TO YOUR UNNIE BEFORE I HIT YOU!![]()
I give you Johnny and his soft hair as an apology gift...mhm...
I give you Johnny and his soft hair as an apology gift...
![]()