Intro Hello? Is anyone there? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to the forum!
Howdy!!
Welcome to the Site!!

Looks like you are drawn to SM type acts.
Great vocals and dancing there.
Welcome! Glad to see Shinee and NCT so high on your list. Who are your biases?
Welcome! Stan YunYong and we might even get along!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here <3
Hello there, what's up :dubuwave:
Welcome to the forum, have fun!
Welcome to ks! :saranghae:
i love your name :sakUwu:
Welcome to KS! :pepeheart:
I'd like to say thank you on @WonMoreTime's behalf. She is a bit shy and is still getting used the KPS.
 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Welcome! Glad to see Shinee and NCT so high on your list. Who are your biases?
Thank you! I can't choose a bias in SHINee, so all of them. As for NCT, Johnny and Ten are my biases.
 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Welcome! Home you enjoy it here!!!:)
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome to the forum :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you! I can't choose a bias in SHINee, so all of them. As for NCT, Johnny and Ten are my biases.
Oh my god yes Ten is the best :maheart:
That man is a work of art
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh my god yes Ten is the best :maheart:
That man is a work of art
Yesssss, my bias used to be Lucas, but then Ten's looks and his dance part in Black On Black hit me like freight train and made me reconsider biases, then Johnny just came out of nowhere and decided to take number two spot in my bias list. Right next to his mans~
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hi! I'm Taehyuk, or WonMoreTime! I've been a Kpop fan for almost 2 years and I'm loving every second of it! I am a multistan, and I stan over 50 boy groups. But my friend made me only list five (- _ -). So here are my five favorite groups:

1. Super Junior
2. SHINee
3. EXO
4. U-KISS
5. NCT

A favorite youtuber of mine reacted to EXO, so I decided to watch his video, and I very much enjoyed it. Then he made one about BTS, so I watched that one too, and I also enjoyed that video! After watching that video, my interests were very high, and I wanted to get more into it, and know more. So I started listening to more and more groups, and eventually, became a multistan. So, I basically became Kpop trash (there's nothing wrong with that).

Please take care of me!

(BTW, the friend that made me do this was MinSquishy -_- jk, I love you!)
we have similar fav (to be true if i listed my fav boy groups it would take me 4 day to read all of it) and @MinSquishy is my twin so if you need help or just bored you can dm me.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
we have similar fav (to be true if i listed my fav boy groups it would take me 4 day to read all of it) and @MinSquishy is my twin so if you need help or just bored you can dm me.
I see, I stan waaaaay too many groups, I can't even remember some of them sometimes. I will be sure to do that. Sometimes @MinSquishy doesn't give me my attention... (- __ -)
 
  • Angry
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I see, I stan waaaaay too many groups, I can't even remember some of them sometimes. I will be sure to do that. Sometimes @MinSquishy doesn't give me my attention... (- __ -)
I GIVE YOU PLENTY OF ATTENTION NOW APOLOGIZE TO YOUR UNNIE BEFORE I HIT YOU! :nekopout:
 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread