Intro Hello kiddies (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I have been meaning to make an account here for ages but I kept forgetting. I finally got the chance to do so today so hi :D

A lot of users here are familiar to me from AKP so hopefully I'm familiar to you guys too. If not, I'm Suzan. And that's basically all. :P

Sorry, I don't know how these intro threads work... It has been like 200 years since I last made one.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~~~
hope you will enjoy it here and have a lot of fun with us:pepeheart:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hey there, welcome to KPS. It's so nice to see you here! :pandahappy: Funny story. I woke up for like 5 minutes at 2AM in the morning just to welcome you here apparently LOL.

Okay, I'm going back to sleep.

BUT YES, WELCOME.
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
Welcome Suzan! I've always admired your kindness on AKP, and i'm happy that you're finally between us, thanks for giving the forum a chance despite that there may have been some negative feedback, enjoy your stay :pandalove:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Welcome Suzan to kps, i hope you will love your time here, if there are any technical issues, don't hesitate to give me a pm & i'll have it sorted out.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yay I’m happy to see you join us, you’re one of my favorites on akp. Hope to read your long ass comeback threads here also one day. :llama_uwu:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome Suzu

<3 Hope you enjoy it here,and feel welcomed. I look forward to your content and well thought out discussions <3 Enjoy your stay
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hey there, welcome to KPS. It's so nice to see you here! :pandahappy: Funny story. I woke up for like 5 minutes at 2AM in the morning just to welcome you here apparently LOL.

Okay, I'm going back to sleep.

BUT YES, WELCOME.
That's so cute. I hope you had a good sleep! And thank you :D
Welcome Suzan! I've always admired your kindness on AKP, and i'm happy that you're finally between us, thanks for giving the forum a chance despite that there may have been some negative feedback, enjoy your stay :pandalove:
Are you the troll user BLACKPINK on AKP or completely unrelated to that person? O_O
Thanks for the nice words. And thanks for the warm welcome :)
Welcome Suzan to kps, i hope you will love your time here, if there are any technical issues, don't hesitate to give me a pm & i'll have it sorted out.
I actually am having some problems. I'll PM you right away.
And thank you!
Hello and welcome to KPS! It's great to finally have you here
:llama_uwu::llama_uwu:
Omgosh you're here too! I thought I would never see you again. I'm so happy now! :D
Yay I’m happy to see you join us, you’re one of my favorites on akp. Hope to read your long ass comeback threads here also one day. :llama_uwu:
:o You too! Hi.
Hopefully I won't be the only one commenting in them this time though :P
Welcome Suzu

<3 Hope you enjoy it here,and feel welcomed. I look forward to your content and well thought out discussions <3 Enjoy your stay
Thank you! :)
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
That's so cute. I hope you had a good sleep! And thank you :D

Are you the troll user BLACKPINK on AKP or completely unrelated to that person? O_O
Thanks for the nice words. And thanks for the warm welcome :)

I actually am having some problems. I'll PM you right away.
And thank you!

Omgosh you're here too! I thought I would never see you again. I'm so happy now! :D

:o You too! Hi.
Hopefully I won't be the only one commenting in them this time though :P

Thank you! :)
I'm Rolex, worry not ;)
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm glad to see that you've finally joined KPS :^)

Welcome to the forum and I hope that you enjoy your stay with us^^
Thank you! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread