- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
lmaooo not reallyThank you! I take it you're the boss here lmao
Okay mumsy 😁lmaooo not really
@Bae Joo-hyun is but you can call me mommy
No, no I'm not a Lisa stan! I'm an OT4, Lisa is just my bias! <3Hi ^^
Another Lisa stan I see :D And nope, they definitely aren't hated there (although yg sometimes is xd)
Ahh you stan Miawelcome
hope you will enjoy yourself here
yes I do. she is my everglow biasAhh you stan Mia
Yassss
I've decided to watch it but I keep procrastinating... there are some trainees I like, like xin liu, kiki xu and snow KongHeyyy welcome to the site, I hope you like it here and decide to stick around!
Are you watching Youth with you by any chance? (since Lisa is a mentor on there)
![]()
I've watched most of it, but I am a BIT behind still.I've decided to watch it but I keep procrastinating... there are some trainees I like, like xin liu, kiki xu and snow Kong