Intro Hello KPS-ers! (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
19
Reactions Received
77
Location
BLACKPINK House
Website
www.idontknow.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :nekolove:
hope you will enjoy yourself here
 
  • Love
Reactions: lalisasbitch

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: lalisasbitch
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
19
Reactions Received
77
Location
BLACKPINK House
Website
www.idontknow.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Heyyy welcome to the site, I hope you like it here and decide to stick around!
Are you watching Youth with you by any chance? (since Lisa is a mentor on there)

heart fluttering cropped.jpg
I've decided to watch it but I keep procrastinating... there are some trainees I like, like xin liu, kiki xu and snow Kong
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've decided to watch it but I keep procrastinating... there are some trainees I like, like xin liu, kiki xu and snow Kong
I've watched most of it, but I am a BIT behind still.
My main picks are Lu Keran and Marco Lin tho, mostly bcs I stanned them before the show already!
Xin liu is starting to climb up as well though and Zoe Wang just... stole my heart the moment she stepped on the screen!
 
  • Love
Reactions: lalisasbitch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread