Intro Hello KSourcers (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
27
Reactions Received
153
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello KSource, I'm Hime
I'm not an allkpop refuge but I have been frequenting kpop forums for the past 4 years and have worked as staff on many of them
I've been looking for a new community to call home and happened to see this site mentioned today so I decided to join up
Hope to make friends and help build this community up, nice to meet you all!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
hey! :llama_lovely:
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello KSource, I'm Hime
I'm not an allkpop refuge but I have been frequenting kpop forums for the past 4 years and have worked as staff on many of them
I've been looking for a new community to call home and happened to see this site mentioned today so I decided to join up
Hope to make friends and help build this community up, nice to meet you all!
Welcome! Hope you will hang around with us :pandalove:
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
27
Reactions Received
153
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I probably should mention groups I like
Currently into Itzy, Loona and Treasure13(YG's upcoming boygroup)
But I have been a longtime fan of Kpop, used to be a big SM stan as SNSD and EXO remain two of my favorite groups as well as JYP stan with 2PM and miss A
I'm not as into J-Pop but I do looooove Perfume and anime lol
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WELCOME!
So nice to have you here. I hope you enjoy it!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I probably should mention groups I like
Currently into Itzy, Loona and Treasure13(YG's upcoming boygroup)
But I have been a longtime fan of Kpop, used to be a big SM stan as SNSD and EXO remain two of my favorite groups as well as JYP stan with 2PM and miss A
I'm not as into J-Pop but I do looooove Perfume and anime lol
Taste!
I'm a Sone and Itzy Stan as well♥
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I probably should mention groups I like
Currently into Itzy, Loona and Treasure13(YG's upcoming boygroup)
But I have been a longtime fan of Kpop, used to be a big SM stan as SNSD and EXO remain two of my favorite groups as well as JYP stan with 2PM and miss A
I'm not as into J-Pop but I do looooove Perfume and anime lol
OMG A TREASURE 13 STAN HELLO <3 Who is your favorite out of the debuting members or out of all the trainees? Mine is Hyunsuk :)
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
27
Reactions Received
153
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Taste!
I'm a Sone and Itzy Stan as well♥
Excellent taste and beautiful signature! Favorite member of Itzy? I can clearly see Jessica was your favorite Soshi

OMG A TREASURE 13 STAN HELLO <3 Who is your favorite out of the debuting members or out of all the trainees? Mine is Hyunsuk :)
HELLOOOO
Haruto is my son, love him to death! Glad to see Hyunsuk is debuting as well he deserves it
Is there a Treasure thread here?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Excellent taste and beautiful signature! Favorite member of Itzy? I can clearly see Jessica was your favorite Soshi
Thank you!
I, like most people, have fallen head over for Yuna.
Chaeryoung is close second tho
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
27
Reactions Received
153
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thank you!
I, like most people, have fallen for Yuna.
Chaeryoung is close second tho
Yuna is lovely, continuing the golden maknae trend for JYP ggs!
I adore all of them but Yeji's absolutely captured my attention
She's a fierce beautiful cat and I stan~
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Excellent taste and beautiful signature! Favorite member of Itzy? I can clearly see Jessica was your favorite Soshi



HELLOOOO
Haruto is my son, love him to death! Glad to see Hyunsuk is debuting as well he deserves it
Is there a Treasure thread here?
Yesss, I love Haruto as well! I''m not sure if there is one actually, I only just started becoming active here again after leaving AKP for good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread