- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
No clue if anyone noticed, but I haven't been online much for the last month, and I have been trying to get back to it the last two days
but, that's not important lmao.
I just wanted to tell you all to take care of yourselves.
Those who are in school are about to face finals (or AP exams) and the last months of hard work, and I wish you all the best of luck in your studies! ^-^
Those who are working, make yourself some nice time off during the rest of spring and in the summer, the weather is getting nicer and nicer (at least for me lmao), plan some nights out, some outdoor activity, or just sit around in a park and enjoy the fresh air! <3
Those who are doing neither, I hope life is taking good care of you as well! I hope you are engaging in some nice hobbies or just enjoying life as it is! *-*
And, that's my small, happy rant for today ^-^
but, that's not important lmao.
I just wanted to tell you all to take care of yourselves.
Those who are in school are about to face finals (or AP exams) and the last months of hard work, and I wish you all the best of luck in your studies! ^-^
Those who are working, make yourself some nice time off during the rest of spring and in the summer, the weather is getting nicer and nicer (at least for me lmao), plan some nights out, some outdoor activity, or just sit around in a park and enjoy the fresh air! <3
Those who are doing neither, I hope life is taking good care of you as well! I hope you are engaging in some nice hobbies or just enjoying life as it is! *-*
And, that's my small, happy rant for today ^-^