Intro Hello people (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 January 2020
Messages
3
Reactions Received
9
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello my kpop fellas

I'm a old kpop fan, listened to it from 90s.

my interest lies on general Kpop Industry.

I usually more into music rather than biased to certain groups.

But I love to see funny videos of Twice and Izone.

If there anyone who has broad knowledges of Kpop, it will be nice to talk about a lot with me :)
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Hello,
nice to meet you! It is awesome seeing someone who is such a long-term fan. It is gonna be interesting reading your insight into kpop!
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
welcome welcome welcome !! i hope you enjoy it here !:pandalove:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck


Certainly most people here are biased for one or more kpop groups or soloists. I'm one of the rare exceptions in which I'm not interested on kpop; but on Japanese alt-idol groups and idol rock.

Am I considered as an exception too? :joysip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
What is Japanese alt-Idol? I know little bit of BabyMetal.
Alternative idols..... those are idols who doesn't fit into the mainstream jpop idol general concepts and rules, like performing non-pop music like heavy metal, or sticking to non-standard concepts like breaking with idol's "purity" rules. Yes, BabyMetal is an example of alt-idols. Other examples are PassCode, Neo Japonism, Necronomidol, Kaqriyoterror, Zenbukiminoseida, etc.





 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Hello my kpop fellas

I'm a old kpop fan, listened to it from 90s.

my interest lies on general Kpop Industry.

I usually more into music rather than biased to certain groups.

But I love to see funny videos of Twice and Izone.

If there anyone who has broad knowledges of Kpop, it will be nice to talk about a lot with me :)
welcome
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread