Intro Hello~ stream nun nu nan na! (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
7
Reactions Received
35
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Hello, I'm Chuuves! (I only chose the name because it sounds very cute, though, yes, I am a huge Loona fan and Chuu and Yves are one of my favorite 12 members).
Have been a fan since 2009 (although my very first kpop was heard back in 2008). Love girlgroups. SHINee and NCT boys are my darlings. Ultimate nugu girlgroups fan.
I only recently started watching k-dramas over a decade and more after listening to Korean music.
I am from Europe. Obsessed with writing, pastel colors, and spreading the Avengers love one day at a time.
EXID, WJSN, Fiestar, LOONA, Cignature, Oh My Girl, Melody Day BOL4 are my favorite girlgroups alongside so many others, I stan around 1000 and more female idols.

I love making friends, so please don't hesitate to approach me or even message me if you would like to be friends with! I would be more than happy to <3
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Welcome to KS fellow orbit!! :nekolove: I recently got into Loona. My biases are Choerry and Chuu but Heejin comes in as a close third :maheart:

And I absolutely loved cignature's debut too. so catchy
pepebop.png


I'm sure we're going to get along great :maheart:
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
7
Reactions Received
35
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Welcome to KS fellow orbit!! :nekolove: I recently got into Loona. My biases are Choerry and Chuu but Heejin comes in as a close third :maheart:

And I absolutely loved cignature's debut too. so catchy
pepebop.png


I'm sure we're going to get along great :maheart:
Thank you, you are so nice! I also only got into Loona properly around May of 2019, tbh I bias probably about every member. It is tough for me to even choose an actual bias because they're always changing. When I first started off of as their fan I thought it was Olivia, then it was Heejin, then Chuu, now it is Haseul (too bad she is not in this comeback!). They're such bias wreckers :pepeheart:

Yes, taste! Spread the Cignature love around, pls.:maheart:

<3 Yay!

 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hello there, welcome to ks. Hope you will like your time here.

 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Thank you, you are so nice! I also only got into Loona properly around May of 2019, tbh I bias probably about every member. It is tough for me to even choose an actual bias because they're always changing. When I first started off of as their fan I thought it was Olivia, then it was Heejin, then Chuu, now it is Haseul (too bad she is not in this comeback!). They're such bias wreckers :pepeheart:

Yes, taste! Spread the Cignature love around, pls.:maheart:

<3 Yay!

Aww thank you! You seem super nice too. <3
And I feel like Yeojin and Jinsoul are bias wrecking me already tbh :maheart:

I saw that you like NCT too. What's you favourite sub unit?

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :nekolove:
not only are you an orbit, you are also an ujung. how nice
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
7
Reactions Received
35
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I really hope that I don't mess up with all the multi-quoting and I don't leave anyone out TT Sorries if I do! I appreciate anyone's welcoming messages. Thank you so much.

Hello there, welcome to ks. Hope you will like your time here.

Thankies!



Howdy!!
Welcome to the site!
Thankies!!


Aww thank you! You seem super nice too. <3
And I feel like Yeojin and Jinsoul are bias wrecking me already tbh :maheart:

I saw that you like NCT too. What's you favourite sub unit?

I feel your pain! I feel the literally same way. TT

WayV! Winwin is my favorite member, ahah NCT Dream lands in a second place. But I am still very new to NCT.. What about you?



welcome :nekolove:
not only are you an orbit, you are also an ujung. how nice
Thank you so much!!
Tbh that's no all of the girlgroups I really listed since the list is a lot different (and longer and includes like a bunch of 100 artists). But yes! Wuju is love <3
I really love your icon, Umj is a beaut!

hello and welcome! nice to meet you, i love LOONA and WJSN too :pepeheart: i hope you enjoy the forum!
Thank you so much!! What a great taste you have, LOONA and WJSN are love <3



Hey!!

Europe?
NCTzen?
cignature reference?
We stan!
Welcome!
Yesseu! I am from Lithuania!
Noticed you like Destiny, Saturday, Hinapia, ANS and Jiyeon in your signature, I love them too, what a wonderful taste you've got! I stan!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you so much!!
Tbh that's no all of the girlgroups I really listed since the list is a lot different (and longer and includes like a bunch of 100 artists). But yes! Wuju is love <3
I really love your icon, Umj is a beaut!
I also love a ton of groups so I get it:)
an thanks. Umji is just so adorable
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I feel your pain! I feel the literally same way. TT

WayV! Winwin is my favorite member, ahah NCT Dream lands in a second place. But I am still very new to NCT.. What about you?

It's swapped around for me. The Dreamies are my favourite and then it's WayV :maheart:

I love all the dreamies but my bias is Jaemin or Jeno

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, she is <3 She's been extra gorgeous this era! But then again, when she is not?
that's true. she is always so beautiful
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Welcome! :D I hope you enjoy it here! I see you stan NCT and SHINee as well. You have culture:sanapray: I hope we can become friends as well!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread