Intro Hello there (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,382
Reactions Received
14,883
Location
Sun
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
20
Ship
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
46
Reactions Received
180
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I clowned myself, CLC is actually my ult group :ilovebread: I'll blame it on fasting I'm gonna make CLC's thread my own home :bigcatclap:
Another cheshire! :bigcatlove: :lovelycooky::pikahappy::saranghae::nekolove::pepeheart::sj_weary: The taste.

The CLC Artist Thread is linked in my sig, but I haven't finished updating all the member profiles and stuff yet. You want me to add you to the CLC taglist?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread