Intro Hello, this is Maruif the GG stan! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Hi! I'm Maruif and I like a lot of groups! My favorites would be Dreamcatcher, Mamamoo, Gfriends and IZ*ONE! I also dabble in F(x), Red Velvet, SNSD and some others!
My biases are IZ*ONE Chaeyeon, IZ*ONE Hitomi and Gfriend Umji I love them to bits and would do anything for them! They are all just so beautiful an adorable aren't they!

36101
36103
36102


I've been into girlgroups for quite some time now! I think it may have started back in like 2015 when Gfriend debuted and I found Umji just so amazingly adorable! From there on things developed and it turned out there are also other amazing girlgroups out there!

So for god Chaeyeon's sake... STOP acting surprised when I mention liking a girlgroup! :facepalm:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
.. maruif... a gg stan...
what’s happening what did I miss
I've always liked ggs... I just don't post about them much... (I do have a few Hitomi and chaeyeon threads...)
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I've always liked ggs... I just don't post about them much... (I do have a few Hitomi and chaeyeon threads...)
now you’re turning into another Mimi with all the angrys :nekopout:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread