News Hello Venus Officially Disbands - I'm Crying TT (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Hello Venus Members To Go Separate Ways Following Contract Expiration
-
Hello Venus were special to me. They're the first group, along with BESTie that I followed outside SNSD in 2nd gen. I'm so sad to see them go. Sigh I'm so emotional right now. Apparently, this happened yesterday but I was too busy to check. Hope there wasn't a thread already on this TT.​
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I wasn't really a stan, but I did like some of their music. I've been listening to them more lately and they've got great songs. I'm sad to see them disband too.
:pepecry2:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So that's it. They're really disbanding. I'm so sad. They're one of my favorite kpop groups and I'm sad to see them go. They have some of the best songs. 9muses was hard but HelloVenus was really special to me. I'm so sad to see them go.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hate this:/ they were too good
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread