Intro Hellooo!! <3 (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Welcome! Hope you have fun here!

Ooooo red velvet? Taste! We are close in age as well! I hope we get along!
 
Joined
20 November 2019
Messages
32
Reactions Received
129
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi there! ^^ I'm new around here, as you may have figured already,

I didn't know where or when to start posting, so I thought i'd introduce myself. :D

So Hello, I go by Cici, i'm thirteen and I love Red Velvet! My ultimate bias is Joy (whom i'd certainly die for if given the chance) but I adore OT5. ^^
I also listen to other groups as well, such as EXO & SNSD, and I consider myself an SM stan (though I do like to branch out and give other groups a try every now and then..)

My favourite Red Velvet song is Hear The Sea, my favourite era is ICC, and my favourite title track is One of These Nights. ^^

I'm not sure what else to say, so i'm gonna end this here,

I hope to get to know a lot of you guys, and hopefully make some friends :D

Cyaaa! :nekolove:
Hello I’m Simon and I’ll be judging you. Enjoy your stay
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread