Intro Hellooo!! <3 (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 November 2019
Messages
11
Reactions Received
64
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi there! ^^ I'm new around here, as you may have figured already,

I didn't know where or when to start posting, so I thought i'd introduce myself. :D

So Hello, I go by Cici, i'm thirteen and I love Red Velvet! My ultimate bias is Joy (whom i'd certainly die for if given the chance) but I adore OT5. ^^
I also listen to other groups as well, such as EXO, Twice, SNSD, Gfriend & BTS

My favourite Red Velvet song is Hear The Sea, my favourite era is ICC, and my favourite title track is One of These Nights & Automatic. ^^

I'm not sure what else to say, so i'm gonna end this here,

I hope to get to know a lot of you guys, and hopefully make some friends :D

Cyaaa! :nekolove:
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!

Hope you enjoy it here.

Also, as a fellow Reveluv I hope to see you around the RV official thread from time to time!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to KPS!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need anything, feel free to ask me or staff!
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,717
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,140
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Welcome!

Join us in the Official Red Velvet thread


and the Official Joy thread

 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Welcome to ks, if you have any technical issues feel free to mention me anytime! :dubuwave:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hi there! ^^ I'm new around here, as you may have figured already,

I didn't know where or when to start posting, so I thought i'd introduce myself. :D

So Hello, I go by Cici, i'm thirteen and I love Red Velvet! My ultimate bias is Joy (whom i'd certainly die for if given the chance) but I adore OT5. ^^
I also listen to other groups as well, such as EXO & SNSD, and I consider myself an SM stan (though I do like to branch out and give other groups a try every now and then..)

My favourite Red Velvet song is Hear The Sea, my favourite era is ICC, and my favourite title track is One of These Nights. ^^

I'm not sure what else to say, so i'm gonna end this here,

I hope to get to know a lot of you guys, and hopefully make some friends :D

Cyaaa! :nekolove:
oh your one year older than me. i hope we can be great friends:dubuwave::icgyu::saranghae:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome welcome :nekolove: hope you will enjoy it here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread