- Joined
- 3 January 2024
- Messages
- 5,528
- Reactions Received
- 4,127
- Location
- bewitched by you.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,302
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- she/they
I am (slightly?) back!!
I have been a little inactive due to some things and yeahh!!
Fun news tho is that I'm getting new glasses!!
They're like transitionals and whenever they touch the sun it's like sunglasses
I also learned I had like dry eye and astigmatism (where your cornea is like curved more and u have more focal points) but it can be fixed! :)
I missed u guys sm!! And I might take a break from cards because I just feel like messaging currently
I have been a little inactive due to some things and yeahh!!
Fun news tho is that I'm getting new glasses!!
They're like transitionals and whenever they touch the sun it's like sunglasses
I also learned I had like dry eye and astigmatism (where your cornea is like curved more and u have more focal points) but it can be fixed! :)
I missed u guys sm!! And I might take a break from cards because I just feel like messaging currently