Intro Hellooooo πŸ‘‹ (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 January 2020
Messages
7
Reactions Received
25
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello Kpopsource community! I found this forum via google today, it's nice to meet you all~

I'm into k-pop & k-dramas since 2013. Dreamcatcher and DAY6 are my ults. I'm also trying to get into LOONA and ATEEZ.

I'm pleased with site experience so far. Seems that I'll have a great time here, I'm so excited! :llama_squish:



have a nice day xoxo~
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Another InSomnia!!

Welcome. Hopefully you enjoy it here with us!
 

Mayday

πŸ“Your 1-Up GirlπŸ“
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello Kpopsource community! I found this forum via google today, it's nice to meet you all~
I'm into k-pop & k-dramas since 2013. Dreamcatcher and DAY6 are my ults. I'm also trying to get into LOONA and ATEEZ.
I'm pleased with site experience so far. Seems that I'll have a great time here, I'm so excited! :llama_squish:



have a nice day xoxo~
Welcome!

A MyDay :zoomeyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :nekolove:
enjoy yourself here
if you want help with Loona feel free to hit me up
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread