Intro Hellos from Japan! (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 September 2019
Messages
18
Reactions Received
63
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi there!

I'm just a casual fan from Japan. (And as in casual I mean the exact opposite of the actual meaning :))
My ults: Hanbin (iKON) and Teail (BlockB)
(I'm still pretty new to both fandoms because I've only been an avid kpop fan since 2016)
Other groups I like: TWICE STRAYKIDS Ab6ix Treasure13 Pink Fantasy GWSN and more...
Kinda off topic but I'm writing a thesis on KPOP right now and could use some help!
My area of study is about fan idol relationships I want to know about what YOU feel as a fan!
Please help a fellow kpop stan out and fill out this survey! It would mean the world to me!
Especially if you don't stan the same groups as me I really want to know your opinion!!

xoxo Yua
 
Joined
24 September 2019
Messages
18
Reactions Received
63
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just realized I didn't paste the link to the survey oops
Here is the link to those kind enough to help me
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully you enjoy it here. This is a chill/fun place!
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Hi there!

I'm just a casual fan from Japan. (And as in casual I mean the exact opposite of the actual meaning :))
My ults: Hanbin (iKON) and Teail (BlockB)
(I'm still pretty new to both fandoms because I've only been an avid kpop fan since 2016)
Other groups I like: TWICE STRAYKIDS Ab6ix Treasure13 Pink Fantasy GWSN and more...
Kinda off topic but I'm writing a thesis on KPOP right now and could use some help!
My area of study is about fan idol relationships I want to know about what YOU feel as a fan!
Please help a fellow kpop stan out and fill out this survey! It would mean the world to me!
Especially if you don't stan the same groups as me I really want to know your opinion!!

xoxo Yua
WELCOME!💜💜 I GOT YOU!!!~~ :bigcatlove: :lovelycooky: :pikahappy:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Welcome to forum ^^ I filled up the survey, though I don't rly have ulti bias right now so I just picked Lisa to talk about :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to forum ^^ I filled up the survey, though I don't rly have ulti bias right now so I just picked Lisa to talk about :jisoosmh:
I picked Mina
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome welcome
I see you are an ikonic :sanapray:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just realized I didn't paste the link to the survey oops
Here is the link to those kind enough to help me
ALRIGHT! I finished! :pikahappy: Good Luck, if you need help i got you!~:lovelycooky::bigcatlove:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448




Kinda off topic but I'm writing a thesis on KPOP right now and could use some help!
My area of study is about fan idol relationships I want to know about what YOU feel as a fan!
Please help a fellow kpop stan out and fill out this survey! It would mean the world to me!
Done.


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread